We care about everyone’s safety here at Papa Lennon’s… so we have taken the extra precautions to ensure that we are providing the safest environment possible for the Papa’s family. We will change our protocol as necessary.
- Continuing regular sanitation of all surfaces
- Sanitizing tables and chairs between guests
- Sanitizing the POS system between guests
- Temporarily removing the self-serve station (ask us when you need something)
- All table items (numbers, shakers, etc.) are sanitized between customer usage
- Following CDC & VC Health Department guidelines for critical hygiene practices
- Serving refillable beverages in new glassware
- Providing Paper napkins for the bathroom doorknob
- Requiring Symptomatic employees stay home
- Keeping spirits bright! Research shows; positive attitudes enhance immune responses. (Ben Shaanan et.al, 2016)
When sanitizing, we use a Grade A EPA approved quaternary sanitizer solution recommended by the CDC.